Thursday, November 28, 2013

Holiday Free Passive Traffic Training!

Happy Black Friday, Cyber Monday or anywhere in between!

Are you struggling to find a simple, free way to get targeted traffic to your online offers?

This message is for anyone who wants to learn a simple, passive traffic method that will pull in traffic and send it directly to any offer you like.  And yes, it's a free traffic method too.

On Wednesday, December 4th at 2pm EST, I'm having a special holiday webinar for 9 lucky people where I'll reveal the simplest traffic technique ever.

It's as simple as set and forget.

And yes, I'm revealing the entire system.  No sales pitch, no upsells.  You don't even need to sign up to an autoresponder if you want to learn how to suck in traffic on autopilot, all you need is to attend this free google hangout. 

I'm showing every plugin and tool needed to set up this simple traffic system.  You only need a website and the rest is 100% free.  You can easily be sucking in auto-pilot traffic next week.

All I ask for is, a review of this simple traffic technique.

If you're struggling to get traffic and conversions to your pages there's no simpler, easier method than what I'm sharing inside this free webinar, so take advantage while you can.  After this class is filled and the webinar is complete this will be a paid product.  And a few lucky people are getting the chance to review it now for free. 

To secure your spot, just send me a message on Google+.  Currently only 7 spots remain.

PS. Only sign up if you can attend the webinar on Wednesday, December 4th at 2pm EST.  If you can't attend, a paid replay will be available later.  Just keep an eye on this site for that update.

PPS. This is the easiest traffic method I've ever seen.  If you're struggling to get traffic after the recent Google updates, you'll be blown away by how simple and effective this works, I guarantee it.

Get ready for your big Ah Ha moment, message me now to secure your seat while supplies last.

8 comments:

  1. Please include me in the training. I'v marked it on my calendar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have you join the group, but I have no idea who you are. Add me on G+ and send me a message so I can save you a spot.

      You can find a link to my G+ account on the right sidebar of this page.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing- I'd love to be included!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noodle, I'd love to have you join us. Find me on G+ and send me a message there so I can save you a spot. Currently only 2 spots are left.

      Delete
  3. Message sent... hopefully there is still room left! Thanks for the great offer Victor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi affiliatenow, I think I've got you signed up. If you didn't see a message back from me on G+, let me know. Only a few spots left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Please sign me up for this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samuel, you're the lucky 'winner' who gets the final seat.

    ReplyDelete